Antrim, Northern Ireland
Belfast Fish & Chips with Irish Cider – County Antrim. Price Per Person
Experience the best of Belfast with a traditional fish&chips from the family run Fish City, and enjoy your meal with a glass of Irish cider. Price per person.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Experience the best of Belfast with a sumptuous take on Ireland’s most crispy and comforting culinary tradition at Fish City– a local, family-owned restaurant that specialises in responsibly sourced seafood dishes.
Sustainably sourced and lightly battered, Fish City’s award-winning Fish & Chips are cooked to tender, flaky perfection, served with mouthwatering home-cut chips, twice cooked in beef dripping (or vegetable oil, upon request) and dressed with fresh lemon, mushy peas and their house tartare sauce.
Enjoy your meal in a relaxed, ambient dining interior that pays homage to Belfast’s maritime heritage and be treated to warm Northern Irish hospitality by their friendly, dedicated waitstaff.
Savour your fish with a glass of delicious Kilmegan Irish Cider, made with apples from Armagh, Tipperary, and a once-forgotten County Down orchard near the seaside village of Dundrum, where today the Kilmegan Cider Mill is situated in the shadow of the majestic Mourne Mountains. Hand crafted using an apple mill and traditional rack and cloth press, Kilmegan Irish Cider makes for a light, dry andfragrant pairing, an exceedingly good match for the delicacy of fish. And for those seeking a temperance sip, be sure to request an alcohol-free Guinness 0.0 instead.
Centrally located in the historic heart of Northern Ireland’s capital, Fish City is easy to spot by its iconic blue façade just outside Victoria Square Shopping Centre, opposite Pottinger’s Entry on the pedestrian thoroughfare of Ann Street. Within walking distance of many city centre hotels, the restaurant is a short distance from Lanyon Place Railway Station and Europa Buscentre.
- Traditional Fish & Chips, made with sustainably sourced cod
- Kilmegan Irish Cider (or Alcohol-Free Guinness 0.0, upon request)
- Alcohol served (18+)
- Alcohol-free substitute available
- ‘Cod Goujons’ Kids Meal available for children, with Kids drink included
- Please contact Fish City directly ahead of your reservation if you have any allergens or dietary requirements
- Paid parking available nearby at Hi-Park and Q Park Victoria Square
- The experience is available Monday-Friday, except: December, 1-2 January, 17 March, 12 July
- Start and finish time: 12 pm – 7 pm (Monday to Thursday) 12 pm – 4:30 pm (Friday)
- Duration: betweeen 1-2 hours
- Maximum number of people: 8
- Language: English
- Price for children: €10
- Children over 8
- Solo Travellers
BOOKING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Once you have purchased your experience you can book with the Host Member directly. If you need to know further information about the experience or have any specific questions. Remember, at all times we are here to help you with booking our range of experiences, so you can contact us by filling out the form on our Contact Us and we will get back to you either on the day or the next working day.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
+44 (0) 28 9023 1000