Down, Northern Ireland
|Select user type||
|Number of guest||
1, 2, 3, 4
Cookery Courses & Workshops, Culinary Adventures, Masterclasses
Cookery Courses & Workshops
All Experiences, For Couples, For Her, For Him, For Kids
Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen – Homemade Lunch & Own Bread Making. Priced per person
Join Tracey in her 17th Century Farmhouse Kitchen on the shores of Strangford Lough, Arrive to a table set for lunch and taste some uniquely northern Irish dishes. Then you’ll make some Soda and Potato breads with Tracey.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tracey’s home is certainly lived in! She lives in her thatched cottage with her two boys and husband – Joe on their small farm in County Down half an hour from Belfast.
You’ll be warmly welcomed into Tracey’s kitchen where you’ll start with a big cup of Belfast brew tea and the table will be laden with Tracey’s homemade treats.
Roll up your sleeves and make some local Northern Irish bread – Soda bread, Wheaten and Potato bread. Tracey doesn’t weigh or measure anything – she makes them in the traditional way!
It’s a very relaxed experience – you may choose to watch the Bread making or take a walk to see the Animals or say hello to Paddy, Sidney and Ozzy – the friendly dogs who just love visitors!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Enjoy homemade and local award-winning food and drink from artisan producers.
- Meet the locals, hear their stories and get to know this region through its impressive food and drink offering.
- Immersive experience – roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
- Arrive at a Farmhouse Kitchen table set for lunch. You’ll enjoy Tracey’s home cooking and you’ll taste some uniquely northern Irish dishes.
- Then you’ll roll up your sleeves and get floury! You’ll make some Soda and Potato bread with Tracey. This bread will be cooked on the Griddles in the traditional way – no scales required!
- Bespoke Experience – each experience is bespoke to your requirements.
- Flexible start and finish times in line with your time schedule.
- Tracey’s experience is offered year-round and the food offered will reflect the season.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Group Size: Minimum 5, maximum 20 people
CONTACTING THE HOST MEMBER
Once you have purchased your experience you can contact the Host Member directly to make a booking. If you need to know further information about the experience or have any specific questions. Remember, at all times we are here to help you with booking our range of experiences, so you can contact us by filling out the form on our Contact Us and we will get back to you either on the day or the next working day.
Only 30 minutes from Belfast.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
NI Food Tours
52a Ballymorran Road