Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Unique Seafood Experience, Oyster Farm Tour & Tasting – Co Sligo. Price per person.
Enjoy a unique seafood experience on a Sligo Oyster Farm. Visit the working Oyster Farm and taste freshly harvested Sligo oysters.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Enjoy a unique seafood experience when you tour a Sligo oyster farm with your guide Aisling. The experience offers an immersive guided tour and visits the working oyster farm on the shores of Sligo Bay, overlooked by the majestic Benbulben and Knocknarea.
Sligo is arguably the home of the oyster with the Irish word for Sligo ‘Sligeach’ meaning ‘abounding in shells’. The Sligo Oyster Farm Tour showcases Sligo’s stunning coastline and its native oysters with an exclusive tour of a working oyster farm, where you will see oyster beds and how oysters are harvested.
The experience includes a tasting of the freshest Sligo oysters, straight from the ocean in the courtyard.
- 15 minutes guided coastal walk to the working oyster farm
- See how the oyster farm works
- Meet the oyster farmers
- Taste the freshest oysters with the variety of delicious condiments in the courtyard
- Try local craft beer with your oysters
- Hear the stories about Sligo’s culture and heritage
- An outdoor experience with a 15-minute coastal walk to the oyster farm
- Children must be accompanied at all times
- Alcohol served
- Tour starts at 2 pm
- Available from June/July until October
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Language: English
- Solo Travellers
BOOKING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Once you have purchased your experience you can book with the Host Member directly. If you need to know further information about the experience or have any specific questions. Remember, at all times we are here to help you with booking our range of experiences, so you can contact us by filling out the form on our Contact Us and we will get back to you either on the day or the next working day.
Located off the N4 Road nearby Sligo Airport.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
+353 87 9757475