|Select user type||
Couples, Families, Give As A Gift, Groups
|Number of guest||
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 2, 20, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Birthday, Family Gifts, For Couples, For Her, For Him, Groups (10 People), Valentine's Day
Vintage Afternoon Tea At Newbridge Silverware. Co Kildare. Price per person.
Experience a delicious Afternoon Tea at Newbridge Silverware including a tour of the museum and a 20% discount voucher on Showroom purchases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
The Exclusive Good Food Ireland® Vintage Afternoon Tea Experience at Newbridge Silverware with a Museum of Style Icons visit & a 20% Discount Voucher for Newbridge Silverware Shopping Included, and free car parking.
Domo’s restaurant in Newbridge Silverware is all about fresh homemade Irish food.
The Good Food Ireland® Exclusive Afternoon Tea Experience will be served on a collaboration of Vintage China Crockery & Newbridge Silverware Cutlery.
Upon arrival at Newbridge Silverware, guests can visit our Museum of Style Icons showcasing the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Marilynn Monroe, Princess Diana & just launched in November 2021, Brendan Grace exhibition. After browsing The Museum’s exhibitions, guests can shop in The Newbridge Silverware Showroom. Guests purchasing this Experience will receive a 20% discount voucher for all full-priced purchases in The Showroom.
Afterwards, we invite you to enjoy our Sparkling Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco in our on-site restaurant.
To finish off your experience, we will present each guest with a take-home gift to remind you of your Experience at Newbridge Silverware.
Newbridge Silverware, The Museum of Style Icons & Domo’s restaurant are major attractions in County Kildare.
Recently, Dominic, son of CEO William Doyle, relaunched The Restaurant, Domo’s Emporium.
Domo’s focus is on supporting Irish suppliers while producing quality homemade food. This Vintage Afternoon Tea Experience brings the best of Domo’s & Newbridge Silverware together.
Newbridge Silver is a Must-See Experience and worth travelling to enjoy the Good Food Ireland® Afternoon Tea.
The food is exceptional and served with a Céad Míle Fáilte and an oasis in time oozing with class and sophistication.
The showroom has something for everyone and has timeless and classic chic on offer as a gift or a special occasion piece.
Afternoon Tea Consists Of:
- Smoked Salmon on our Homemade Brown Bread, Salmon Mousse, Dill & Capers
- Free Range Egg & Chive Mayonnaise on a Brioche Bap
- Home Baked Irish Ham with Vintage Irish Cheddar, Beef Tomato & Local Leaves finger sandwich.
- Char-Grilled Irish Free Range Chicken Wrap with Corn, Spiced Rice & Guacamole
- Homemade Scone, Cream & Homemade Raspberry Jan
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Pear & Almond Slice
- Bakewell Tart
- Apricot Glazed Lemon & Almond Tart slice
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry
- Served with Barry’s Irish tea or a
- Selection of Bailies coffee’s, Herbal Teas.
- A glass of delicious Prosecco.
- Access to The Museum of Style Icons.
- 20% discount on full-priced items in Newbridge Silverware.
- Afternoon Tea @ Domo’s restaurant.
- A glass of Prosecco is served with your Afternoon Tea.
- A Special Gift to take home from your Experience.
- Free on-site parking.
- Alcohol is served but can be replaced with non-alcoholic options.
- All age groups – over 18’s for Prosecco – must have ID.
- Experience available between 11 am & 4 pm 7 days per week except:
24th, 25th & 26th December
1st & 2nd January
- The latest arrival time for Afternoon Tea is 3 pm.
- To book, simply contact the experience provider directly to arrange your preferred date and time.
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Group Size: Minimum 2
BOOKING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Once you have purchased your experience you can book with the Host Member directly. If you need to know further information about the experience or have any specific questions. Remember, at all times we are here to help you with booking our range of experiences, so you can contact us by filling out the form on our Contact Us and we will get back to you either on the day or the next working day.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
+353 (0) 45 431 301