This 10 Day Good Food Ireland® Tour is a Culinary & Cultural journey of discovery that takes you on a tour of Ireland’s stunning southern and western coasts, viewing our dramatic sceneries, hearing about our history. Most importantly, this tour allows you to get to know Ireland through your rich food culture. Every place has been visited by our team before being approved to the Good Food Ireland® collection.
You will taste the best food produced and cooked on the island. Irish cuisine has deep roots in its history, and this is reflected in the respect with which producers and chefs treat the ingredients to create stunning dishes made with local and seasonal produce. With this tour, we give you a true taste of our Ireland.
DAY 1 ARRIVE IN DUBLIN, IRELAND:
*Please note photos are promotional only
Welcome to Ireland
On arrival at Dublin Airport make your way to Brooks Hotel in Dublin’s City Centre via transfer.
You’ll be warmly welcomed by the Brooks Hotel team who will handle your check in before you are directed to your room.
Relax in your room after your long journey before meeting up with your fellow travellers.
The Brooks Hotel culinary team, headed up by Executive Chef Pat McClarnon, will prepare for you a delicious meal, featuring fresh seasonal ingredients.
Submit an Inquiry
Summary of Hotels
- Dublin – 2 nights, 4-Star Brooks Hotel
- Cork – 2 nights, 5-Star Hayfield Manor Hotel
- Killarney – 2 nights, 4-Star Killarney Royal Hotel
- Galway – 2 nights, 5-Star Glenlo Abbey Hotel
- Dublin – 1 night, 5-Star The Merrion Hotel
Food & Tasting Experiences
- Breakfast at the hotel each day, days 2 –10 inclusive
- Welcome dinner at your hotel on Day 1
- Dinner at Hugo’s Restaurant or similar on Day 2
- Lunch at Mikey Ryan’s Bar & Kitchen on Day 3
- Irish Farmhouse Cheese & Smoked Salmon tasting on Day 4
- Light Lunch at Ballymaloe House on Day 4
- Dinner at the Vine Wine Room Hayfield Manor on Day 4
- Lunch at Castle Hotel on Day 5
- Visit and tasting at 9 White Deer Brewery on Day 5
- Dinner at your hotel on Day 5
- Oyster tasting at Cromane Oysters on Day 6
- Killarney Urban Farm Tour & Taste Experience on Day 6
- Irish Coffee Demonstration at Foynes Flying Boat Museum on Day 7
- Dinner at the Pullman Restaurant at Glenlo Abbey Hotel on Day 7 (3 courses with tea/coffee)
- Meet the master at Burren Smokehouse on Day 8
- Taste of Burren Lunch at Cliffs of Moher on Day 8
- Dinner at the Kings Head or similar on Day 8
- Lunch at Ely Winestore on Day 9
- Farewell dinner at Merrion Hotel on Day 9
Other Experiences & Inclusions
- Modern motor-coach with driver x 9 full days on days 2-10 (09h00-17h30 daily)
- Modern motor-coach with driver x 1 evening return transfer on day 8
- English-speaking guide x 10 full days on days 1-10
- Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI) or EPIC
- Cahir Castle
- English Market
- Ballymaloe House & Gardens
- Blarney Castle
- 9 White Deer Brewery
- Foynes Flying Boat Museum
- Glenstal Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher
- Guinness Storehouse Connosseuier Experience
2024 Departure Dates & Pricing
On Sale Until
Travel Dates Available
30 May 2024
- 20 Apr 2024 – 29 Apr 2024
- 7 Sep 2024 – 16 Sep 2024
- 20-29 April 2024 departures
- 7-16 September 2024 departures
Private Group Departures
Year-round private group departures are available on request. Upon Request, submit an enquiry above.
About Our Tour Operator
Good Food Ireland® is delighted to partner with Australian and New Zealand-based tour operator, VIVA HOLIDAYS for our Ultimate Good Food Ireland® 10 Days/ 9 Nights Tour.
Exclusive Viva Holidays has been creating exceptional worldwide holiday experiences for over 40 years. Your arrangements will be managed by our travel specialists who are dedicated to servicing enquiries to your chosen destination and are experts at designing holidays to perfectly suit your travel needs. You’ll always be in experienced hands when you travel with Viva Holidays!
Why Book A Good Food Ireland® Tour
Because they are the very best adventure partner and we know our food!
Our tour prices does not include flights or travel insurance.
- Guaranteed booking price
- Amazing guides!
- All taxes & vat
- Responsible tours
- Loads of Laughs