Complete Family Cookbook by Neven Maguire
The book includes tips on how to wean the family off processed food for meal and snack times, how to plan for large family gatherings and many more!
Available for Worldwide Delivery
From a very young age, one of Neven Maguire’s favourite pastimes was to shadow his mother in the kitchen, watching her cook. He began experimenting with ingredients in the home kitchen at the tender age of 10 and his pastime soon became his passion. Neven went on to train in some of the highest-profile restaurants in the world and, in 2001, he took over MacNean Restaurant, turning a local establishment into a national phenomenon. His highly popular Nation’s Favourite Food Fast! won an Irish Book Award and his widely acclaimed MacNean Restaurant Cookbook, Nation’s Favourite Food and Nation’s Favourite Healthy Food were all nominated.His first book for babies and toddlers, Neven Maguire’s Baby & Toddler Cookbook,won the Maternity and Infant Best Family Cookbook award, which was voted, tested and approved by parents. He lives in Blacklion, Co. Cavan, with his wife, Amelda, and young twins, Connor and Lucia.
Thank Heaven For Neven! This Definitive Family Cookbook Will Be A Lifesaver In Every Family’s Kitchen.
At the very centre of family life is the food and fun we share together daily.
Our families are the most important people in our lives, so when it comes to mealtimes we want to give them the best we can. This new definitive collection gives you all the inspiration and help you need to make life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable.
The book is divided into the areas where many parents look for help:
- SOS – SAVE OUR SUPPERS!, including very practical sections like ‘30 Minutes Max’ and ‘Mince Tonight’.
- EAT MORE VEG, for ways to sneak more veg into everyone’s diet.
- LUNCH, which is full of inspiration for packed lunches and beyond.
- BOB – BRING ON BREAKFAST!, with lots of delicious dishes to start off your day.
- PARTY TIME, including everything you’ll need to get you through Christmas and other family gatherings.
- GET BAKING!, with lots of ideas for homemade treats.
- THE BUSY PARENTS’ GO-TO BASICS, which will become your best friend in the kitchen.
The book also includes lots of tips on how to wean the family off processed food for meal and snack times, how to plan for large family gatherings, how to cut down on food waste and how to bake the perfect celebration cake.
Neven’s insights from his sell-out Parent and Child Cookery Course at his cookery school in Blacklion, Co. Cavan, combined with his own experiences of being a dad to his four-year-old twins, result in 300 failsafe, tried and tested recipes that will be a godsend for busy parents everywhere.