The 2 Night Steak-Cation at Ashdown Park for 2 – Wexford
A two night B&B experience for two at the Ashdown Park Hotel, including an amazing Steak Dinner, Bottle of Wine, picnic and so much more…..
The Two Night Steak-Cation at Ashdown Park for Two – Wexford
Get on the open road with a mouth-watering steak on your mind. The Ashdown Park Steak Experience is unique in that it brings the diner into a new deeper dimension of understanding the Dry Aging of their steak.
The Himalayan salt chamber is extraordinary and has the effect of allowing the meat to mature while keeping it fresh. The chamber is worth seeing and chef Val will show and explain how it works. The beef is from Redmond’s hotel owner’s own incredible herd and it makes the experience truly farm to fork.
Meet, greet and show around by chef Val – ref salt chamber and chat about the beef quality and dry ageing process.
Two Nights in a specially appointed upgraded room enjoy a fabulous Full Irish Breakfast for two on both mornings.
A cocktail before dinner – Irish Gin / Whiskey followed by a dinner for two with a bottle of wine – 4 courses – Starter, Mains, Dessert, Tea/Coffee petite four (2 steak dinners with all the works) Courses to reflect Irish food passion.
Enjoy a walk around Wexfords trails or beaches with a specially prepared Redmond Farm picnic.
And last but not least we’ll throw in a FREE Redmond Farm mini hamper on departure.
- 2 Nights for two in a specially appointed upgraded room.
- Wexford Jackford Gin & Poachers Tonic before dinner.
- A four-course meal for two with the highlight being our Redmond Farm Steak Tasting Platter on one of the nights.
- Bottle of Wine with the evening meal.
- Meet & Greet show around.
- We’ll provide you with an “Off the Beaten Track” map of Wexford walks and beaches and provide you with a Redmond Farm picnic for two.
- Wexford Buffet breakfast with homemade bread and an a la carte menu on both mornings.
- Late Checkout 1 pm.
- Full use of gym and leisure facilities.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Complimentary Parking.
- And a FREE Redmond Farm mini hamper on departure.
- A voucher must be presented on arrival at the hotel
- The offer does not include beverages or spa treatments.
- Valid from June till September.
- Subject to availability.
- Closeout dates may be applicable on booking depending on the time of year but can be used against any chosen dates subject to availability.
- Valid to the 23rd of December 2022.
- Subject to properties availability and allocation.
- Supplements can vary prior to placing your booking.
- Offer based on 2 people sharing.
- Child Policy: Children aged 0 to 3 years are free of charge, Children aged 4 to 15 years are a supplement of €35 B&B per child, per night B&B. Payable direct to the hotel.
- Change of booking date is at the venue’s discretion and subject to availability/allocation.
- Cancellation of booking is at the venue’s discretion.
- The voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and presented on arrival.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure.
BOOKING YOUR EXPERIENCE
Once you have purchased your experience you can book with the Host Member directly. If you need to know further information about the experience or have any specific questions. Remember, at all times we are here to help you with booking our range of experiences, so you can contact us by filling out the form on our Contact Us and we will get back to you either on the day or the next working day.
ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
Ashdown Park Hotel
The Coach Road
+353 (0) 53 948 0500